Many businesses start out by handling various aspects of their operations in-house, including accounting, marketing, human resources, and information technology. However, once you’ve grown to a certain size, you’re likely to start entertaining the idea of outsourcing.
Why? It’s all about value. When you’re hiring in-house, it’s often less expensive in the beginning. As time goes on, you start to notice the many costs that come along with hiring someone who doesn’t come with a range of skill-sets and in-depth experience.
The decision to outsource vs. hire in-house is difficult, but it’s incredibly important to make the right choice. You depend on your Information Technology for virtually every aspect of your day-to-day work-life. The benefits of outsourcing extend far beyond the bottom line:
- More Expertise, Skills, and Experience: An outsourced team of professionals offers specialties in a range of technologies, receive ongoing training and certifications, and have the means to go beyond basic monitoring and maintenance of your systems. With a full team of IT experts on your side, you’ll be provided with in-depth support that will create a strategic roadmap to meet business goals and objectives.
- Hiring A Company, Not A Person: While an outsourced IT department is available around-the-clock, and compensated through your monthly flat rate, in-house staff is subject to business hours, requires full salaries, benefits, and vacation pay, and will undoubtedly call in sick from time to time. By outsourcing your IT department to a reliable IT provider, you leave the managing, training, payment, and other variables that come with actual employees to someone else.
- Better Use Of People and Resources: An in-house IT rep generally comes with one of two downsides – they’re either fulfilling that role in addition to their actual job, or they lack the resources to do more than just address day-to-day issues. An outsourced IT team has the personnel and resources to both proactively maintain your IT environment, as well as develop your strategic planning.
Choosing an external staff of IT experts means you have an entire team of local professionals working proactively to make sure your operations are always effective and secure. Not only do you save money, but you also gain peace of mind knowing that everything is being taken care of.
Nexus IT is proud to provide a wide range of services and support as a part of our Managed Services, with unique IT strategies specially crafted for each of your pain points. Our Managed Services include:
- Active monitoring of your I.T. systems around-the-clock to detect and resolve issues immediately, before they result in costly disruption or downtime.
- Management of system updates and patches to ensure your software is current, without needing constant attention from you or your staff.
- Content and spam filtering, as well as network-level virus/malware filtering.
- We ensure our accountability to you by providing detailed monthly reports showing any services, maintenance, and updates that we perform for you.
- We provide you with simple access to our customer portal where you can see and manage all of your service requests and network documentation.
To do the same internally would cost so much more, so why bother?
Savings go far beyond the salaries and benefits you would spend otherwise because Nexus IT is able to offer a team of IT professionals with many areas of expertise. Our experience allows us to troubleshoot and resolve issues rapidly, cutting downtime and saving you more money.
So what are some other reasons to outsource your IT department?
- The cost of an internal IT department — from salaries to benefits and more — simply can’t compete with the monthly flat rate that we offer.
- An internal IT team suffers from limited scope and resources, whereas the Nexus IT team is backed by years of experience and expertise that allows us to provide more specific and reliable solutions to your IT problems.
- Internal IT support can quickly become overwhelmed when a central facet of your IT infrastructure — such as a server — encounters an error. Our team’s expertise in proactive maintenance and effective resolution will help to prevent errors in the first place and address them as quickly as possible when need be.
We’re Offering A FREE Network Health Check For
All Prospective Clients Who Want To Put Us To The Test!
As a prospective customer, we would like to offer you a FREE Network Security and Performance Audit, Health Check, and Diagnosis ($2499 value). During this health check we will perform a comprehensive audit of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware, and other hidden problems that will cause the computers on your network to run slow, act funny, crash, and lose data.
- Review your system backups to make sure they are working properly and can be restored
quickly in the event of a disaster
- Scan for hidden spyware, malware, and viruses that most anti-virus tools and software
can’t detect or won’t remove
- Check for security updates and patches to validate that your network is totally secure
- Review your firewall and wireless security settings
- Check the integrity of your server and workstations hardware
- Audit your virus definitions and protection
- Conduct a visual scan of your server room and cabling to make sure your network is
physically safe and set up properly
- Check your overall system performance, space, and settings to see if your network is
running as fast as it could be
- Test your Internet speed to ensure it is adequate for your needs and meets the speed you are
- Check for outdated, unreliable, and slow equipment that is hindering your network
performance or causing issues
- Ensure your phone system and other IT systems are meeting your needs and operating
Sound too good to be true? Then hear what our clients have to say…
“Nexus IT is always professional in their response to our I.T. needs as well as to any emergency that may occur. We appreciate their expertise and enjoy working with their staff.”
– Rhonda Sideris, President, Park City Lodging
“Nexus IT is our source for technical support and service. We are more than customers – we are partners. Our non-profit group relies on them to handle the ever-changing complicated world of computers and applications that we rely on. This allows us to concentrate on what we know how to do – fill our stage with wonders and continue as the gathering place for Park City.”
– Randy Barton, Manager/Director, The Egyptian Theatre
“Nexus IT was there for us in a bind, as I am sure most people feel about IT issues! They jumped right into our situation and made our transition comfortable and affordable. We have now been working with them for over a year and find their work to be exceptional and their customer service even better! We plan on continuing our working relationship for many years to come. Thanks!”
– Justine Isleib, Basin Recreation
“We highly value Nexus IT Consultants for their reliable and trustworthy delivery of IT services.”
– David Dorsey, Technical Services Manager, Park City Fire District
“Nexus IT Consultants is efficient, effective, and honest. Recommendations of what hardware, software, and services we need are made with our best interest in mind. Also, the response time when we have issues is always great, and problems are always fixed to our satisfaction. Nexus has delivered time and time again.”
– E. Todd Adams, Franson Civil Engineers Inc.
“We have been working with the Nexus team for over 5 years, and during that time we have been extremely satisfied with their services to our company. They are quick to respond, reliable, great communication, and the staff is very knowledgeable in all aspects of their IT support. They do whatever it takes to make sure we are up and running happy customers!”
– Kelly Halliday, Director of Accounting, Squatters
“We love working with the Nexus IT crew! They are extremely responsive to our needs and concerns and help fix any issues as soon as they arise. They educate us and guide us on how to keep our problems from reoccurring. Thank you for your help and assistance.”
– Jaimie Atlas, Park City Performing Arts Foundation
It’s clear that a well-maintained, proactively-serviced IT environment will always run better than those that are not. With Nexus IT, you can rest assured knowing that everything is being taken care of.
As your outsourced IT department, Nexus IT prevents outages and system failures, rather than trying to fix them in the aftermath.
Not only that, an outsourced solution like ours beats an in-house, full-time IT employee both in capability and cost-effect. An in-house IT rep is only available during business hours, requires a full salary, benefits, vacation pay, sick leave, occasional further training and more. For a simple monthly flat-rate, Nexus IT handles all of that for you. We see to our own training, hiring, compensation, and management, and we’ll never call in sick.
The choice is clear; an outsourced IT solution saves you the time, money and stress that comes with hiring, employing, and managing an in-house alternative.
Outsource your IT needs to a trustworthy IT provider to start saving money today. Get in touch with Nexus IT Consultants at (435) 659-2533 or (801) 839-7006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started right away.
Published By : Earl Foote On: 15th February, 2018