As a prospective customer, we would like to offer you a FREE Network Security and Performance Audit and Diagnosis ($999 value). During this health check we will perform a comprehensive audit of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware, and other hidden problems that will cause the computers on your network to run slow, act funny, crash, and lose data.
- Review your system backups to make sure they are working properly and CAN be restored quickly in the event of a disaster.
- Scan for hidden spyware, malware, and viruses that MOST anti-virus tools and software can’t detect or won’t remove.
- Check for security updates and patches to validate that your network really IS secure.
- Review your firewall and wireless security settings
- Check the integrity of your server and workstations hardware (Side Note: Did you know that hardware failure is one of the leading causes of data loss that CAN be detected early and avoided with proper monitoring?)
- Audit your virus definitions and protection
- Conduct a visual scan of your server room and cabling to make sure your network is PHYSICALLY safe and set up properly.
- Check your overall system performance, space and settings to see if your network is running as fast as it could be.
- Test your Internet speed to ensure it is adequate for your needs and meets the speed you are paying for.
- Check for outdated unreliable and slow equipment that is hindering your network performance of causing issues.
- Ensure you phone system and other IT systems are meeting your needs and operating properly.
Why Should You Care About This?
Because there are literally dozens if not hundreds of ways hackers and viruses can penetrate your network–undetected—and access and remotely control your network, corrupt your data, and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses, inappropriate content and even illegal software.
There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance, and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, unstable, and susceptible to viruses, spyware, hackers and other security threats.
Tape backups have a failure rate of 100% –that means all tape drives will fail at some point, often without warning. You don’t want to find out that your backup was not working the day after your hard drive fried.
How To Request Your FREE Network Health Check:
- Call us at 877 IT-NEXUS
- Email us at email@example.com or
- Register for your FREE audit by filling out the form to the right hand side
Read On To Hear What Some of Our Clients Have To Say:
“Nexus IT is always professional in their response to our I.T. needs as well as to any emergency that may occur. We appreciate their expertise and enjoy working with their staff.”
Rhonda Sideris, President
Park City Lodging
“We have used Nexus IT for over 6 years. During that time they have rapidly responded to our problems and sent professional, well trained techs to our office to help. They can get equipment ordered, installed, and working quickly. I would recommend them to anyone for their IT needs.”
Jennifer, Office Manager
Park City Oral Surgery
“Nexus It is our source for technical support and service. We are more than customers – we are partners. Our non-profit group relies on them to handle the ever-changing complicated world of
computers and applications that we rely on. This allows us to concentrate on what we know how to do – fill our stage with wonders and continue as the gathering place for Park City.”
Randy Barton, Manager/Director
The Egyptian Theatre
“Nexus IT was there for us in a bind, as I am sure most people feel about IT issues! They jumped right into our situation and made our transition comfortable and affordable. We have now been working with them for over a year and find their work to be exceptional and their customer service even better! We plan on continuing our working relationship for many years to come. Thanks!”
“We highly value Nexus IT Consultants for their reliable and trustworthy delivery of IT services.”
David Dorsey, Technical Services Manager
Park City Fire District
“Nexus IT Consultants is efficient, effective, and honest. Recommendations of what hardware, software, and services we need are made with our best interest in mind. Also, the response time when we have issues is always great and problems are always fixed to our satisfaction. Nexus has delivered time and time again.“
E. Todd Adams
Franson Civil Engineers Inc.
“We have been working with the Nexus team for over 5 years and during that time we have been extremely satisfied with their services to our company. They are quick to respond, reliable, great communication and the staff is very knowledgeable in all aspects of their IT support. They do whatever it takes to make sure we are up and running happy customers!”
Kelly Halliday, Director of Accounting
“We love working with the Nexus IT crew! They are extremely responsive to our needs and concerns, and help fix any issues as soon as they arise. They educate us and guide us on how to keep our problems from reoccurring. Thank you for your help and assistance.”
Park City Performing Arts Foundation
Published By : Earl Foote On: 10th October, 2014