Nexus IT Consultants Support Intake: Value Through Procedure & Process
Breaking down the Nexus IT Support Intake Process and demonstrating the value
Technology is playing a more central role in the ways business professionals get work done. No matter the size of the business or the industry they operate in, a reliable and strategically implemented IT infrastructure is critical. Company’s need to be sure their systems will run smoothly, and that they’ll rebound quickly from any isolated issues.
This means that the IT support provider you invest in, should be able to put their money where their mouth is.
Nexus IT Consultants believes strongly that detailed processes and procedures should guide every aspect of our work. Most importantly, our team is committed to upholding strategic and rigid processes when it comes to providing support to our clients. After all – they deserve to know exactly how we plan to keep their systems reliable and running at optimal capacity.
The Nexus IT Support Intake Process: How We Get from Ticket to Resolution
Nexus IT Consultants is committed to offering an IT support experience that can be tracked from start to finish. This way, our clients know exactly what to expect when a support ticket is submitted, and will understand how we manage and escalate support requests.
Here’s the step-by-step Nexus IT Support Process:
- Step 1 – Ticket Intake
- Support tickets are opened by the dispatch team via phone, email, or portal.
- Step 2 – Ticket Dispatch
- The dispatch team expeditiously assigns and schedules the support ticket. Average response time for ticket dispatch is less than one minute.
- Step 3 – Helpdesk Support
- Ticket resolution is started by the helpdesk support team. 90% of tickets are solved in less than 30 minutes and don’t require escalation.
- Step 4 – Tier 2 Support
- The support ticket is escalated so that Junior Systems Engineers can assist Helpdesk Engineers solve more advanced tickets expeditiously.
- Step 5 – Tier 3 Support
- The support ticket is escalated further so that Senior Engineers can resolve the most advanced tickets. Senior Engineers are also responsible for managing and executing projects. Additionally, they serve as vCIOs or Virtual IT Managers to provide a top-tier and all-encompassing support experience.
- Step 6 – Resolution
- Client system issues are resolved and support tickets are completed and closed.
The way we see it, this step-by-step process allows us to share our recipe for success directly with our clients. We don’t rely on making big promises with nothing to back them up. Nexus IT Consultants is committed to developing strategic processes and procedures that not only enrich our work, but also better inform our client service experience. Each of our business clients receives and deserves the security of working with proactive planners from the Nexus IT consultants team. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Strategic Planning: The Importance & Value of Process & Procedure
Overall, the message we’re trying to drive home is that your organization doesn’t have to settle for big promises and underwhelming results. When choosing to invest in a managed IT service provider, be sure to find a team of professionals that is committed to upholding tried and true procedures. Above all else, this is how providers should be demonstrating their value to you.
In today’s business environment, your company’s IT systems are more than a luxury – they’re a lifeline. Don’t rely on providers who promote promises without foundation or one-size-fits-all solutions. Find a provider that will help you understand exactly how they’re the best team to keep your company network running smoothly. Your team deserves the peace of mind that comes along with strategically planned IT services and proactive support.
Wondering if your company’s Salt Lake IT support model is built on the foundation of process and procedure? Trying to get on top of network issues and streamline network support for good? Don’t settle for anything less than guidance and support from the strategic planners at Nexus IT Consultants. Reach our team at (801) 839-7006 or (435) 659-2533.
We can’t wait to put our support process to work for your team.
Published By : Earl Foote On: 30th December, 2018