Have you ever thought about what hotel guests consider to be the most desired amenity? While you would probably imagine free breakfast is up there on the list, there’s one thing that’s higher than anything else: secure Wi-Fi connectivity. In fact, studies have found that 94% of people wish all hotels offered secure Wi-Fi connectivity in rooms and throughout the lobby. Shopping malls aren’t much different in that 90% of shoppers consider secure Wi-Fi connectivity a requirement. It’s as if wireless networking has become similar to a utility, such as electricity, wherein it’s essential for buildings that host or serve guests.
So what happens if you already have secure Wi-Fi connectivity, but the network performs very slowly? We all know few things in life are more frustrating than dealing with slow Internet. For a business, this results in serious financial loss due to the following:
- Less productive staff members: Employees depend on the ability to access information quickly, in order to stay productive and serve customers properly. Slow Internet connections cost employers approximately one week per year of productivity time.
- More technical support: If you’re constantly experiencing issues with the performance of your wireless network, you’re likely spending a lot of money on technical support whether you’re paying an internal resource or an outsourced company that charges by the hour.
- Fewer repeat visitors: When visitors aren’t able to enjoy the fast, reliable wireless connectivity experience they’ve come to know and expect with your competitors, they’re less likely to come back and worse, they’re less likely to refer their friends and family to your business.
Like many other industries, the quality of your secure Wi-Fi connectivity is a major deciding factor for guests, whether you’re running a hotel, shopping mall, or arena. If you’re trying to have more repeat visitors and less negative reviews, you need a secure Wi-Fi network your staff AND your guests can depend on.
Nexus IT Consultants provides secure wireless networking wherein we make sure you have the most secure, reliable network possible for your staff AND your guests. Call us at (435) 659-2533 or (801) 839-7006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We’re happy to sit down and discuss a plan that suits your wireless networking needs.
Our team of experts will work with you to make sure your secure Wi-Fi network suits all of your needs. We’ll:
- Perform a site survey to find out what’s necessary for successful deployment
- Design and implement a wireless network that is incredibly secure and reliable
- Connect all computers, printers, and other devices to the wireless network
You can rest assured knowing your wireless network will be engineered properly to ensure the following:
- Proper device per access point ratio
- Redundancy in the event of downtime due to human error or natural disaster
- Proper security measures in place to protect against all types of threats
- Quick speed for easier browsing and happier guests/staff members
- Proper access point density to reduce performance and/or speed issues
- Appropriate signal/channel tuning to minimize interference
- And much more
When you choose to work with Nexus IT Consultants for your wireless networking needs, you can feel confident knowing you’re not only able to depend on high-speed connectivity, but you’re also able to gather valuable insights in real-time.
Let’s look at the powerful marketing capabilities that come along with offering secure wireless network connectivity to your visitors…
When your visitors access your Wi-Fi network, you’re able to capture a wealth of information for marketing purposes:
- Email address
- Social media accounts
- Frequency of visits
- And more
How do you capture this? That’s simple… Once your visitor tries to connect, they’re met with a sign-in screen that asks them to interact with you via social media, whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn, in order to get connected. Once they’ve connected to the network, cookies are gathered, which gives you even more data.
This is highly important demographic information as you’re able to better understand who your visitors are and how they behave. You’re able to use this information for the purpose of:
- Building customized lists: Create a master list, then segment that list into various smaller lists based on age, gender, etc.
- Increasing engagement on social media: Post interesting content, such as blogs or contests, so visitors will engage with you after connecting to the network.
- Creating email and SMS campaigns: Inform guests about discounts, sales, and upcoming promotions.
- Using high traffic areas better: Wireless network analytics and location data allow you to place resources in high traffic areas in your business.
You have more marketing opportunities than ever before – helping you increase your bottom line while enhancing the guest experience. It’s a win-win situation! Nexus IT Consultants is here to help you experience the many benefits of offering secure wireless network connectivity. Plus, we know technology changes at a rapid rate.
As a result of this rapid evolution, your wireless network will change over time, as well. Nexus IT Consultants will be there as your wireless network needs upgrades over the years; helping you stay current and up-to-date at all times.
Ready to install or improve your secure wireless network? Nexus IT Consultants is the preferred choice for hotels, shopping malls, arenas, and more. Call us at (435) 659-2533 or (801) 839-7006 or send us an email at email@example.com to find out what we can do for you.